Top techniques to improve UI designs
Having a website which can convince customers to stay on your website is not at all an easy task. Isn't it? And customers hardly spend 2-3 seconds on your website to decide whether they want to proceed with you or not. In other words, you get only 2 seconds to present your website and decide whether the customer will stick to you or not.
You need to have a pleasing website which can gain customers attraction. And the first thing customers notice is the way you present your website, how appealing is the design of your website. The UI design of your website is quite accountable for the presentation of your website.
Common Mistakes In UI Design
Having a skilled UI designer will assist you to display the information through the right colors, patterns, and elements in the most creative and attractive manner. And during this journey, some designers might not be aware of or ignore some key factors which are necessary for UI designs. So, here are the most common mistakes which are committed in the UI design and how you can overcome them.
- Inconsistent design: The most common mistake which designers commit is going random with the design of the website. If your website has an inconsistent user interface design, there are chances that the customer gets annoyed and he/she might switch to another website. You need to make sure that you maintain consistency with the UI design.
- Complicated navigation: You just can't have confusing and complicated navigation on your website. If the users are unable to navigate back and forth through the pages easily while they are searching for some information over the website, they would definitely leave your website and switch to some other website.
- Too much text: Having too much content or lengthy paragraphs on your website will not at all excite the customers towards your website. Nobody has spare time to read long paragraphs on the website, instead, they will look up for another alternative which has a better presentation. Instead of writing long sentences, you can go for images, bullets, heading, and subheadings to convey your services.
- Mobile optimized design: As the technology trends are widening, people are switching to smartphones to carry out every task instead of working on the PC. And some of the designers might forget this fact. You need to have a website which has a mobile-optimized design and works perfectly over the smartphones.
- Poor performance: Having a poor performance simply means slow loading of website pages. If any part of the website is taking time to load, be prepared to lose customers. No customer will wish to watch animation which isn't smoothly working.
- No feedback: Whenever a website page is loading, customers simply don't expect a circle spinning on the screen. You need to display some message or interesting animation to attract the customers towards your website.
Choosing the best website design company
Having a perfect UI design at your website is simply going to gain customers trust in your website and turn them into loyal customers for your services. And alongside, choosing a suitable website design company is a necessary step to convince your customers and offer them a better experience. Want to know more or have any queries? Get in touch with our experts and get assistance round the clock.