One of the most important considerations when choosing an iPhone application development company is the team that will be responsible for bringing your app to life. Our team is comprised of industry experts who not only know the ropes, but also dedicated to providing the best possible operability, stability and functionality in the app. Our team at ToXSL is obsessed with technology, but equally obsessed with providing the best customer experience and support possible.
Our design and development process is innovative, forward thinking and capable of delivering considerable ROI in the end. Our process starts not with a technical schematic or spreadsheet, but with a sit-down discussion with the client. We go in-depth in determining the target audience and what clients hope to achieve through iPad app development. Once we have a full grasp on these metrics, we get down to the nuts and bolts of it all.
Harnessing years of experience and expertise, Our team at ToXSL convert your ideas into outstanding iPhone applications. Our brilliant technical competency, professional approach as well as trial-tested methodology enable us to create highly beneficial solutions for the best. Our track record of developing more than 300+ iOS application speaks for itself.
Our Custom Mobile App Development Services include:
- Experienced team with 15+years of experience in app development.
- On time delivery of quality work.
- Free technical support post implementation
- Follow coding standards designed as per Apple Guidelines.
- Flexible modular coding to make later
stages updationeasy and swift.
- Guarantee of
applicationsapproval on iTunes store
- Hassle-free fixed payments and agreements with excellent development tools
Process Flow for iPhone App Development at ToXSL
- Requirement Gathering
- App idea with the client for concept evaluation
- Refining the idea to make it more lucrative
final requirements document
- Finalizing the milestones to be achieved within a time period
- Choosing the right style of design for the iOS app
- Creating the initial draft for the iOS app design
- Finalizing the app design
- Choosing all the iOS application resources (iOS app objects, animation, background)
- Coding the essential iOS application mechanics
- Making the first draft delivery of the application incorporating fundamental iOS application play and expressions
- Working further on the iOS application based upon the input
- Level Design and UI
- Integration of all the components
- Final Delivery
- QA and Testing by experience QA team
- Final App Submission
- Submission of App into Apple Store