The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information. The use of internet pages is possible without any indication of personal data, however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary.
If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to ToXSL Technologies.
By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled. As the controller, ToXSL Technologies. has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the complete protection of personal data processed through this website.
However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means.
The data protection declaration of is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable to the general public, as well as our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we would like to begin by explaining the terminology used. In this data protection declaration, we use, among the following terms:
1. Personal Data: Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. Data Subject: Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
3. Processing: Processing is any set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
4. Restriction of Processing: Restriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
5. Profiling: Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
6. Controller: Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other bodies which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
7. Processor: Processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other bodies which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
8. Recipient: Recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
9. Third Party: The third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
10. Consent: Consent of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Name and Address of the Controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
C-127, Phase 8,
Industrial Area, Sector 73,
Collection of General Data and Information
The website of ToXSL Technologies collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or an automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be
1. the browser types and versions used
2. the operating system used by the accessing system
3. the website from which an accessing system reaches our website
4. the sub-websites
5. the date and time of access to the Internet site
6. an Internet protocol address
7. the internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
7. any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems
Registration on Our Website
The data subject has the possibility to register on the website of the controller with the indication of personal data. Which personal data are transmitted to the controller is determined by the respective input mask used for the registration. The personal data entered by the data subject are collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the controller, and for his own purposes. The controller may request the transfer to one or more processors that also uses personal data for an internal purpose which is attributable to the controller.
By registering on the website of the controller, the IP address assigned by the internet service provider (ISP) and used by the data subject date, and time of the registration are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that this is the only way to prevent the misuse of our services, and, if necessary, to make it possible to investigate committed offenses. Insofar, the storage of this data is necessary to secure the controller.
This data is not passed on to third parties unless there is a statutory obligation to pass on the data, or if the transfer serves the aim of criminal prosecution. The registration of the data subject, with the voluntary indication of personal data, is intended to enable the controller to offer the data subject contents or services that may only be offered to registered users due to the nature of the matter in question.
Registered persons are free to change the personal data specified during the registration at any time, or to have them completely deleted from the data stock of the controller. The data controller shall, at any time, provide information upon request to each data subject as to what personal data are stored about the data subject. In addition, the data controller shall correct or erase personal data at the request or indication of the data subject, insofar as there are no statutory storage obligations.
A Data Protection Officer particularly designated in this data protection declaration, as well as the entirety of the controller’s employees, are available to the data subject in this respect as contact persons.
Rights of Data Subject
Right of Confirmation: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of confirmation, he or she may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer or another employee of the controller.
Right of Access: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller-free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. Furthermore, the European directives and regulations grant the data subject access to the following information:
1. the purpose of the processing
2. the categories of personal data concerned
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
4. where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
5. the existence to the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing
6. the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
7. where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
Furthermore, the data subject shall have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
1. Right to Withdraw Data Protection Consent: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data at any time. If the data subject wishes to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, he or she may at any time directly contact our Data Protection Officer of ToXSL Technologies or another employee of the controller.
2. Right to Object: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her. ToXSL Technologies shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
3. Right to Erasure: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay as long as the processing is not necessary. If a data subject wishes to request the erasure of personal data stored by ToXSL Technologies, he or she may at any time contact our Data Protection Officer or another employee of the controller. The Data Protection Officer of ToXSL Technologies or another employee shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied immediately.
4. Right to Rectification: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
5. Period for Which the Personal Data Will Be Stored
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.