We at ToXSL Technologies know that success of any software application depends on the degree of usability and satisfaction it provides to customers. Usability testing offers a rare opportunity to receive feedback from users before it is too late to do anything about it. Using our proven testing usability methodology, we deliver a 360-degree view on a product’s operability by analyzing, identifying and benchmarking the weak spots in core features of the application and suggesting opportunities for improvement.
ToXSL Technologies' usability testing experts make sure a software product is verified with focus on the best end-user experience and its advantage over competitive applications. Our usability testing and QA services check and establish compatibility of applications and their hassle-free integration with websites, CRM and other software, Internet applications, and multimedia tools.
While the focus of our usability testing services remains on industry-specific needs of end users, comprehensive QA services by us help clients improve their products and promote its marketability.
- Our dedicated and experienced expert testers focus on SWAT analysis of the product
- Our focus remains on comprehensive product compatibility validation.
- We check and improve all the features right from the homepage and structure to navigation and aesthetic competency.
- We check the product efficacy against all possible end user expectations.
- The usability testing and documentation process we follow verify and list problems as a whole and those associated with specific features and suggest appropriate changes that help improve the user experience with the product.
- We recommend appropriate changes that can enhances the product's quality and comprehensiveness.
- We measure our success rate on the basis of client satisfaction, consistency in providing quality testing services, and on-time completion of task.
- We encourage our clients to provide feedback in different forms,such as comments, critical analysis, questions, and suggestions that help us analyze the findings more objectively.
- We validate standard checklist based on our market experience and findings as well as the one proposed by customers.