Sr. Business Analyst & Business Analyst ( 5 Positions )
- Must have experience in providing mobile (android, ios, ionic) & web solutions to clients.
- Interface with clients and gain an understanding of requirements.
- Create the requirement document using UML/other modeling techniques; obtain a customer sign off on requirements.
- Analyze, evaluate and estimate requirements and specifications in liaison with SMEs, Technical & QA experts, and Project Managers.
- Participate in project planning, execution, and tracking.
- Work in collaboration with development to define the solution
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation, and convincing skills.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for employees
- Work with a team of 180+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, movie tickets on birthdays, etc.
- Team outing, Parties, Festival celebration, and much more.
- Equability: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Salary: 3 - 7 lac per annum