Linux/ Networking Administrator || ToXSL
Requirements and Responsibilities
Course: Linux / Networking Administrator
Training Duration: 6 months/ 3 months
Qualification:B.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Tech.
Share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0172-4027788/ 9569127788
- Desktop OS and Software installation ( MAC and Linux).
- Local Networking and Firewall.
- Introduction about WHM and Cpanel.
- Web server setup and security.
- SSL implementation steps on live server.
- Mail server configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting related to hardware issues.
- Ports knowledge related to different services used in live server.
- Basic AWS knowledge.
100% Practical Training + Live projects
In House Placements
Training by experienced mentors cum developers.
Daily assignments & notes will be provided.
Tremendous Growth Opportunity!!
Work with the newest and most cutting edge technologies!
High Visibility, Autonomous Role in a Collaborative Environment!
Outstanding Work/Life Balance!
Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and other Perks!!
GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY, Call now on 09569227788 or email you resume on email@example.com
Applicants are requested to visit ToXSL office for a direct face to face interview
Resume Application Form
Fill complete detail and fields marked with * are mandatory.