IT hardware/Linux System Admin (Walk-in)
Requirements and Responsibilities
ToXSL is hiring for various IT hardware/Linux System Admin profile for Mohali location.
Designation: IT hardware/Linux System Admin
Experience: Fresher - 2 yrs
Salary: 1 - 3 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 2
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- knowledge of general networking practices/protocols / administrative tasks.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Scripting to ensure operations automation and data gathering is accomplished seamlessly.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or other automation tools is a plus.
- Ability to work cooperatively with software developers, testers, and database administrators.
- Experience with software version control system (GIT)
- Knowledge of Web server, E-Mail server, DNS.
- Should be RHCE/CCNA Certified.
- Configuration, installation, and troubleshooting of networks with emphasis on Linux experience(in- house & Client)
- IT hardware, Linux Server, System Admin, KVM, Containers, Server administrator
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for employees
- Work with a team of 220+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with a cash amount, movie tickets on birthdays, etc.
- Team outing, Parties, Festival celebration, and much more.
- Equability: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Applicants are requested to visit ToXSL office for a direct face to face interview
Resume Application Form
Fill complete detail and fields marked with * are mandatory.