Automation Testing using Selenium || ToXSL
- Test Automation
- Automation Advantages
- Introduction to Selenium
- Brief history of Selenium Project
- Selenium’s Tools Suite
- Supported Browsers and platforms
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium IDE introduction
- Installing IDE
- IDE features(ICONs)
- Building Test Cases
- Running Test Cases
- Selenium commands-Selenese
- Verifying Page Elements
- Assertion Vs Verification
- Locating Elements (Element Locators)
- Pattern Matching
- The “AndWait” Command
- WaitFor command in AJAX
- Store commands and Selenese Paramenters
- Echo – Selenium Print command
- Alerts, Popups & Multiple windows
- Writing a Test Suite
- IDE Test on different browsers
- Selenium Test Runner
- 100% Practical Training + Live projects
- In House Placements
- Training by experienced mentors cum developers.
- Certifications: Course completion certificate & live project completion certificate
- Daily assignments & notes will be provided.
Course: Automation Testing using Selenium Certification Course
Training Duration: 6 months
Qualification:B.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Tech.
> Selenium Introduction:
> Selenium IDE:
Tremendous Growth Opportunity!!
Work with the newest and most cutting edge technologies!
High Visibility, Autonomous Role in a Collaborative Environment!
Outstanding Work/Life Balance!
Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and other Perks!!
GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY, Call now on 09569227788 or email you resume on email@example.com