Automation Testing using Selenium
Course: Automation Testing using Selenium Certification Course
Training Duration: 6 months
Qualification:B.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Tech.
> Selenium Introduction:
- Test Automation
- Automation Advantages
- Introduction to Selenium
- Brief history of Selenium Project
- Selenium’s Tools Suite
- Supported Browsers and platforms
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
> Selenium IDE:
- Selenium IDE introduction
- Installing IDE
- IDE features(ICONs)
- Building Test Cases
- Running Test Cases
- Selenium commands-Selenese
- Verifying Page Elements
- Assertion Vs Verification
- Locating Elements (Element Locators)
- Pattern Matching
- The “AndWait” Command
- WaitFor command in AJAX
- Store commands and Selenese Paramenters
- Echo – Selenium Print command
- Alerts, Popups & Multiple windows
- Writing a Test Suite
- IDE Test on different browsers
- Selenium Test Runner
- 100% Practical Training + Live projects
- In House Placements
- Training by experienced mentors cum developers.
- Certifications: Course completion certificate & live project completion certificate
- Daily assignments & notes will be provided.
Tremendous Growth Opportunity!!
Work with the newest and most cutting edge technologies!
High Visibility, Autonomous Role in a Collaborative Environment!
Outstanding Work/Life Balance!
Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and other Perks!!
GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY, Call now on 09569227788 or email you resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job on:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT ToXSL?
Your health is our concern. Our medical package includes a group of health insurance for all employees. We make sure that you are entitled to the best medical services.
Work with a team of 220+ experts who are robust, passionate and agile. Our work culture encourages building healthy relationships among employees.
Flexible working hours
We believe in timely rest and nourishment. That's why our employees only have to work five days a week.
You work an extra day, you get paid for it. We give you full credit for all the extra hrs you put in.