Linux/ Networking Administrator || ToXSL
- OS Installation of Ubuntu and Mac.
- Software installation of Both MAC and Linux.
- Local Networking and Firewall.
- Introduction about WHM and Cpanel.
- Basic server and desktop commands.
- SSL implementation steps on live server.
- Mail server configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting related to hardware issues.
- Ports knowledge related to different services used in live server.
- Basic AWS knowledge.
100% Practical Training + Live projects
In House Placements
Training by experienced mentors cum developers.
Certifications: Course completion certificate & live project completion certificate
Daily assignments & notes will be provided.
Course: Linux / Networking / IT Administrator
Training Duration: 6 months/ 3 months
Qualification:B.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Tech.
Share your updated CV at email@example.com or call at 0172-4027788.
Tremendous Growth Opportunity!!
Work with the newest and most cutting edge technologies!
High Visibility, Autonomous Role in a Collaborative Environment!
Outstanding Work/Life Balance!
Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and other Perks!!
GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY, Call now on 09569227788 or email you resume on firstname.lastname@example.org