Linux/ Networking Administrator || ToXSL
Course: Linux / Networking Administrator
Training Duration: 6 months/ 3 months
Qualification:B.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Tech.
Share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0172-4027788/ 9569127788
- Desktop OS and Software installation ( MAC and Linux).
- Local Networking and Firewall.
- Introduction about WHM and Cpanel.
- Web server setup and security.
- SSL implementation steps on live server.
- Mail server configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting related to hardware issues.
- Ports knowledge related to different services used in live server.
- Basic AWS knowledge.
100% Practical Training + Live projects
In House Placements
Training by experienced mentors cum developers.
Daily assignments & notes will be provided.
Tremendous Growth Opportunity!!
Work with the newest and most cutting edge technologies!
High Visibility, Autonomous Role in a Collaborative Environment!
Outstanding Work/Life Balance!
Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and other Perks!!
GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY, Call now on 09569227788 or email you resume on email@example.com
Share this job on:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT ToXSL?
Your health is our concern. Our medical package includes a group of health insurance for all employees. We make sure that you are entitled to the best medical services.
Work with a team of 220+ experts who are robust, passionate and agile. Our work culture encourages building healthy relationships among employees.
Flexible working hours
We believe in timely rest and nourishment. That's why our employees only have to work five days a week.
You work an extra day, you get paid for it. We give you full credit for all the extra hrs you put in.