Front Desk Executive / Receptionist
- Should be able to answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Should be able to maintain employee attendance register.
- To aid with safety, you will be in charge of things such as checking IDs, Punch - IN/OUT and signing guests in and out.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be active and confident.
- Often office review to maintain the cleanliness across the premises.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Group Health Insurance for employees
- Work with a team of 180+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, movie tickets on birthdays, etc.
- Team outing, Parties, Festival celebration, and much more.
- Equability: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Designation: Front Desk Executive / Receptionist
Experience: fresher - 3 year
Salary: 10 - 25 K per month
Skills: excellent communication skills, active, proficiency in computer basics